As a tool designed by utility industry professionals, SMART is a complete asset management and inspection system for transmission, substation and distribution assets. In order to provide highly-customizable, easy-to-use tools, MinMax Technology works closely with customers to introduce new SMART features on an on-going basis. Based on customer feedback we are pleased to roll out SMART 7.0.
New in SMART 7.0:
- Esri map support for offline inspections, allowing users to view, collect and update information when working without an internet connection
- Comprehensive online Help features on major screens. The Help button can provide:
- Quick-reference information about fields, columns and buttons
- Detailed documentation of process flow, supported by screen shots
- Instant access to Frequently Asked Questions
- Video tutorials for step-by-step instruction
Are there new features you’d like to see in a future version of SMART? Let us know.