With summer temperatures climbing, MinMax has released SMART 6.31, adding new customization options to the easy-to-use software. New features reflect common requests and wish list items from our customers. Is there something you wish you could do? Tell us!
New in SMART 6.31:
- Inspections have a new Question Type called Difference that instantly compares current and prior readings, then compares the difference to a specified range. If the difference falls outside of that range, the user will receive an alert.
- Info and Help buttons have been added to key screens to provide one-click access to detailed documentation.
- A Ping button has been added to the GIS Inspect Map to display the user’s position.
- Management and data table reports have improved selection criteria and layout.
- There is now an option in Global Preference to Show/Hide Hard Copy Inspections in Step-1.