We are excited to announce that the 2017 SMART User Conference will be held in Dallas on Wednesday, October 4th and Thursday, October 5th.
Our jam-packed agenda includes hands-on tutorials and real-life implementation stories from utilities of all sizes. We’ve built-in networking and Q&A time to ensure that participants have time to get to know one another. The SMART User Conference is not just a time for you to hear from MinMax, but for us to hear from you!
Wednesday, October 4: SMART Tutorials and Workshops
- Noon – 1 pm: Networking over boxed lunch
- 1 pm – 2 pm: All about inspections, work orders, and schedule templates
- 2 pm – 3:30 pm: Management reports, dashboard, data extraction, advanced reporting (NERC)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Utility and Library management, Export/Import and other administrative tasks
- 4:30 pm – 10 pm: Networking, evening entertainment, and dinner
Thursday, October 5: Learning From One Another
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Breakfast and networking
- 8 am – 8:30: Introduction
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Keynote Guest Speaker
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Learning From User Experiences
- Utility # 1: Small utility perspective
- Utility # 2: Stepping into the shoes of a SMART supervisor
- Utility # 3: Large utility deployment of SMART
- Utility # 4: Compliance (Facility rating and PRC-005) reporting using SMART
- Utility # 5: Extending SMART into other areas of operations
- 11:30 am – Noon: Lunch
- 12 pm – 1:00 pm: What’s new with SMART (New features and enhancements)
- 1:00 – 3:30 pm: Open user forum and discussion of future enhancements
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Q&A and suggestions for the 2018 SMART User Conference
In the coming weeks, we’ll be announcing our guest speaker and telling you more about our Learning From User Experiences panelists. Whether you’re a veteran participant or a new one, we’re confident you’ll find this year’s SMART User Conference to be well-worth your time.
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!