MinMax is proud to announce that Steve Collier, Director of Smart Grid Strategies for Milsoft Utility Solutions will serve as keynote speaker at the 2017 SMART User Conference. Steve will share insights on the future of the market, as well as the impact of new and emerging technologies.
Following the keynote, attendees will have the opportunity to hear stories of successful and pioneering uses for SMART, directly from the utilities that have implemented it. The 2017 conference will include user case studies, featuring the following speakers and topics:
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative: Mathias Gieser – Large utility perspective
- Central Iowa Power Cooperative: Terry Fett – Organizing asset management
- City of Riverside: Shawn Watkins – SF6 and PRC-005 compliance reporting
- Garland Power & Light: George Beck – Protective relays
- KAMO Power: Payton White – Battery and facilities rating
- Northern Neck Electric Cooperative: Pat Henry – Line inspections
SMART’s flexible design makes it easy to deploy and configure for utilities of all sizes, supporting an array of asset types. Whether your utility is large, small or somewhere in between, you’ll come away with ideas and best practices for strengthening your utility’s use of SMART and new ways to achieve measurable savings in time, costs and labor.