SMART Crosses the Four Million Questions Milestone!
Since its introduction in 2012, the SMART suite of programs have already registered more than four
million inspection questions, work orders, and service calls by SMART users across North America.
INTUITIVE AND RELEVANT
MinMax Technologies is a recognized leader in delivering software-based productivity tools for utilities managing assets for substations, transmission and distribution operations. Whether it is asset management, work orders, document control, visual inspections, major maintenance, repair tracking, inventory control, facility ratings or accurate record keeping for NERC or RUS compliance, MinMax has them all covered for you. Known for its simplicity and creative use of mobile solutions, MinMax’s popular Substation Maintenance & Asset Reliability Tracking (SMART) software has been featured in the T&D World, Electric Energy T&D, and has been case-studied by Microsoft.
- Subscription or in-house software – runs on laptops, tablets & smartphones
- Inspection of substations, line devices, poles, communications sites and transmission structures
- Maintenance of work orders, schedules, and service calls with instant email alerts
- Assistance with NERC, RUS, and other compliances
- On-line manuals, test reports, pictures, videos & diagrams
- Integration with internal or 3rd party systems